Toad – 4 Bedrooms – Sleeps 6 – 8 (Option of adults’ sofa bed to sleep 8)
- Toad Hall is one, of two, of our largest cottages with 4 bedrooms. Formerly a threshing barn this fabulous two storey property contains 2 shower rooms, 1 ensuite bathroom and a large living/dining area. Toad Hall would suit a large family or two families wishing to holiday together.
- Through the double windows which used to be the former cart openings Toad Hall has lovely views of the surrounding courtyards, where you can relax on the patio and use the BBQ.
- There is an open plan living and dining area, which is spacious and contains a sofa bed so you have the option of sleeping 8.
- There is a partitioned fully equipped kitchen which is fitted with an electric cooker, induction hob, microwave, fridge & dishwasher and a there is also a ground floor WC and shower room.
- The furnished master bedroom has a king size bed with pocket sprung mattress and an ensuite bathroom.
- The remaining three furnished bedrooms consist of two single rooms and one twin.
- On the first floor landing there is also another TV for you to enjoy, which faces a cosy sofa.
- Please note: Due to the nature of this conversion the upstairs area has three low level roof trusses which are 1.7 meters high and a 1.6 meter doorway. Despite this the rooms remain spacious with ample headroom.
Each cottage benefits from underfloor heating, flat screen TV’s, bluetooth sound system, and free WIFI. You will also find a guide book in your cottage with helpful information for your stay and recommendations for things to see and do in the area.
High chairs and cots are available on request.
The site has a large laundry room where washing facilities are available.
Well behaved pets are welcome. A small pet service fee of £20 per pet is requested, with a maximum of 2. Please read our terms and conditions regarding pets.
We have a 3 night minimum stay policy, except in special circumstances.
For booking terms please read our full terms and conditions on the main web page.