2 Bedroom – Sleeps 4 (Second room has adult bunk bed)
- Foxes Den was originally part of the stables and has now been converted into an ideal family cottage with a spacious bathroom and Tove Valley views.
Features fabulous views over open countryside and steps out onto a pretty courtyard containing a wishing well and where guests can relax on the patio and use the BBQ.
- The fully equipped kitchen and furnished living and dining areas are open plan, making it ideal for families who enjoy quality time together. The kitchen contains a range of high quality units, electric cooker, induction hob, fridge & dishwasher.
- There are large and comfortable leather sofas and chairs and a dining table which will seat four.
- The full length of one wall has been glazed, with double opening doors onto a patio giving fantastic views.
- Please note: Due to the nature of this conversion the front door has had to be made at 1.6 meters high, despite this there are a further two doors for your use that are of normal head height so this should not detract from the pleasure of your stay.
- The master bedroom is furnished and benefits from a king size bed with a pocket sprung mattress.
- There is a further bedroom which contains an adult sized bunk bed offering an exciting stay for children and can sleep tall teenagers too.
- The family bathroom contains a bath/shower.
Each cottage benefits from underfloor heating, flat screen TV’s, bluetooth sound system, and free WIFI. You will also find a guide book in your cottage with helpful information for your stay and recommendations for things to see and do in the area.
High chairs and cots are available on request.
The site has a large laundry room where washing facilities are available.
Well behaved pets are welcome. A small pet service fee of £20 per pet is requested, with a maximum of 2. Please read our terms and conditions regarding pets.
We have a 3 night minimum stay policy, except in special circumstances.
For booking terms please read our full terms and conditions on the main web page.