3 Bedrooms – Sleeps 6 (Third room has adult bunk bed)
- Badgers Sett was formerly the granary. It has now been converted in to a 3 bedroom family sized property. It has views south, east and west through glazed doors which lead out onto pretty courtyards within the complex, where guests can relax on the patio and use the BBQ.
- The fully equipped kitchen, dining and living areas are open plan and the kitchen contains a range of high quality units, electric cooker, induction hob, fridge & dishwasher.
- There is a dining table with seating for 6 and comfortable leather sofas and chairs for you to relax in.
- Upstairs the three bedrooms are fully furnished and contain one king size bed, one adult sized bunk bed and two single beds. All beds have comfortable pocket sprung mattresses.
- Please note: Due to the nature of this conversion the upstairs area has two low level roof trusses which are 1.7 meters high, despite this the rooms remain spacious with ample headroom.
- The family bathroom contains a shower.
Each cottage benefits from underfloor heating, flat screen TV’s, bluetooth sound system, and free WIFI. You will also find a guide book in your cottage with helpful information for your stay and recommendations for things to see and do in the area.
High chairs and cots are available on request.
The site has a large laundry room where washing facilities are available.
Well behaved pets are welcome. A small pet service fee of £20 per pet is requested, with a maximum of 2.
For booking terms please read our full terms and conditions on the main web page.