2 Bedrooms – Sleeps 4
- Otters Holt was formerly an open cart hovel. Now a single storey two bedroom cottage it will comfortably accommodate four people.
- With a door that opens on to one of three courtyards, where guests can relax on the patio and use the BBQ, Otters Holt has an abundance of character.
- The fully equipped kitchen, dining and living areas are open plan and the kitchen contains a range of high quality units, electric cooker, induction hob, fridge & dishwasher.
- There are leather sofas for you to relax in and a dining table with seating for 4 so you can dine in comfort too.
- The furnished master bedroom benefits from a king size bed with a pocket sprung mattress.
- The second bedroom has twin beds, and is furnished in a similar style.
- The bedrooms have outside facing windows but due to the nature of this conversion we have had to keep them small.
- A family shower room is adjacent to both bedrooms.
Each cottage benefits from underfloor heating, flat screen TV’s, bluetooth sound system, and free WIFI. You will also find a guide book in your cottage with helpful information for your stay and recommendations for things to see and do in the area.
High chairs and cots are available on request.
The site has a large laundry room where washing facilities are available.
Well behaved pets are welcome. A small pet service fee of £20 per pet is requested, with a maximum of 2. Please read our terms and conditions regarding pets.
For booking terms please read our full terms and conditions on the main web page.