Pet Code of Conduct
Tove Valley Cottages - Our Pet Code of Conduct
At Tove Valley Cottages we are proud to provide quality, luxury accommodation in our beautiful cottages. We enjoy meeting the different needs of all our guests by offering pet -friendly holiday cottages. For this to work for everyone, we have a Pets Code of Conduct.
We can accommodate a maximum of two well behaved pets in each of our cottages. Guests must let us know they are bringing their pet at the time of booking. We take a small charge of £20 per pet.
We aim to make your stay as enjoyable as possible for both our guests and their pets therefore we provide an outside bin for bagged waste and contact information for local vets and pet supply shops.
When booking, guests are required to accept our Terms & Conditions, including the Pets Code of Conduct. This enable us to ensure we keep our cottages in excellent condition for all guests.
Pets Code of Conduct:
- We ask that your dog be kept on the lead outside the cottages.
- The surrounding fields are often used for grazing sheep and lambs. Dogs must be kept on a lead when walking through the fields if they are occupied by livestock.
- We ask that you do not allow your pet on the furniture or in bedrooms. An additional cleaning fee will be incurred should there be evidence of pets having been on beds or furniture.
- Pets must be booked and paid for in advance. Any pets arriving without prior arrangement will need to be accommodated elsewhere at your own cost.
- Pets are not allowed to be left unattended in any cottage unless they are happy to rest in their own cage brought from home and are unlikely to bark/cry and disturb other guests.
- We regret that dogs known to bark excessively are not permitted.
- Please use the tap located outside the laundry room to wash off muddy dogs and please provide your own towels to dry off your dog before entering the cottage. White guest towels must not be used on pets.
- Please clean up after your pet, including whilst in the cottage area and the surrounding fields.
- Any damage caused by pets to furniture, bed linen etc will incur a commensurate replacement or cleaning fee.
- Please obey the Countryside Code whilst enjoying the area with your dog. Keep your dog under close control at all times for their own safety as well as the comfort of others.
- Upon departure, please leave the cottage as you would wish to find it. An additional cleaning fee will be incurred should excessive cleaning be required following your departure.