3 Bedrooms – Sleeps 6
- Pheasants Roost was formerly the cow byre where the cattle would happily chew on hay prior to milking. This conversion oozes character and can sleep 6 people.
- Pheasants Roost has double doors which can be opened onto one of our pretty courtyards, where you can relax on the patio and use the BBQ.
- In the centre of the cottage, there is an open plan kitchen/dining and living area. The fully equipped kitchen is fitted with an electric cooker, induction hob, microwave, fridge & dishwasher.
- There is a dining table and seating for six and large comfortable leather sofas.
- The master bedroom is furnished and benefits from a king size bed, with comfortable pocket sprung mattress, and an ensuite shower room. The second and third bedrooms each contain two single beds again with comfortable pocket sprung mattresses.
- There is a family bathroom located by bedrooms two and three, which contains a bath/shower.
Each cottage benefits from underfloor heating, flat screen TV’s, bluetooth sound system, and free WIFI. You will also find a guide book in your cottage with helpful information for your stay and recommendations for things to see and do in the area.
High chairs and cots are available on request.
The site has a large laundry room where washing facilities are available.
Well behaved pets are welcome. A small pet service fee of £20 per pet is requested, with a maximum of 2. Please read our terms and conditions regarding pets.
For booking terms please read our full terms and conditions on the main web page.